The Health and Beauty Canadian College are registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Financial Assistance may be available to qualified students. Assistance and information will be provided regarding loan applications. Tuition fees are tax deductible. We will issue tax receipts for all tuition paid.
Our full time Hairstylist and Medical Esthetics programs are approved as Vocational Programs under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
The financial assistance programs that may be available are:
- The Academy also offers a payment plan for qualified students
- Government Assistance Programs such as Second Career Ontario. Website: http://www.SecondCareerOntario.com/web/second_career
- Your local Bank – Student Lines of Credit
- Lifelong learning program:The Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP), please visit cra.gc.ca
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB):this program assists eligible candidates with rehabilitation, retraining and educational upgrading. Please visit wsib.on.ca to see if you qualify.
- Aboriginal/First Nations:Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) http://www.aadnc-aandc.gc.ca/eng
For any further assistance, please contact Health and Beauty Canadian college Admissions Department by completing the Information Form or contact us directly at 1 416-917-4747.